OtherKin Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OtherKin Realms

Shadows of Valhalla OtherKin Forums and Chat Room

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Physical Shifting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ElvishLore

ElvishLore

Female Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Physical Shifting Empty
PostSubject: Physical Shifting   Physical Shifting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:33 am

I am curious, if anyone believes that physical shifting is possible. I mean is it possible to physically shift into your were animal/creature? If you do or do not please explain why? Also if you do believe it is possible, have you ever done it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ElvishHeart
crimsonmoon

crimsonmoon

Female Number of posts : 3
Kin Type : wereleopard and tiger,phoenix,psy vampire,fallen angel,succubus,starseed,wood elf
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Physical Shifting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physical Shifting   Physical Shifting Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:23 pm

I think this realm holds too much substance for physical shifting. Its too heavy and not as flaint as astral or other realms. Human bodies can't physically take shrinking and stretching and morphing like that. If it was possible it would be so much painful because you have to think about organs rearranging.

It this world wasn't so dense then maybe. I do think that peope can go into a very deep mental shift that would think that they can physically shift because if the shifting energies. There are a few natural things that happen though. Like eye color changing.

But thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Faolen Marrok

Male Number of posts : 2
Kin Type : Guardian Wolf.
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Physical Shifting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physical Shifting   Physical Shifting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:14 am

I believe you can shift physically in this "realm" , PLain...

all it takes is the right mindset

like hacking a computer.

once you convince the human side to allow the animal side to take the reins..

I will always believe it is possible.

I've seen this thread many times over the last decade.. and it usually gets pretty heated..

so i'll say my peace and back out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Physical Shifting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physical Shifting   Physical Shifting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Physical Shifting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OtherKin Realms :: OtherKin Races :: Were Kin-
Jump to: