OtherKin Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OtherKin Realms

Shadows of Valhalla OtherKin Forums and Chat Room

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What draws you here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ElvishLore

ElvishLore

Female Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-01

What draws you here Empty
PostSubject: What draws you here   What draws you here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:48 am

As a human, why would you be involved on a Otherkin forum, or in the Otherkin community? What seems to intrigue you about the theories of Otherkin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ElvishHeart
crystal rayne

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What draws you here   What draws you here Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:49 pm

I have ALWAYS been curious about what is or what could be possible. I've always had a fascination for Vamps. and I have always felt a connection with them. I am hoping to meet some other people who have Vamp tendencies to see if I would be considered one or not.[/color]
Back to top Go down
kalamadae

kalamadae

Female Number of posts : 24
Kin Type : Multiple, Dominant Species: Dragon
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What draws you here   What draws you here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Human is just a label to me, my soul is ageless and has been many, but i cannot deny the fact that i reside now within a human form, adding now a layer of humanity to my soul's existence.

I know perhaps i dont qualify then in this thread but i dont think of humans as just humans. I believe as every soul as an Unawakened until such a time there soul is ready to grasp the concept of something greater than what they know and are aware of. I do not separate Otherkin and Humans with a brick wall because everyone is on their own unique Journey and we open ourselves up more as our journey progresses, just some more than others making each individual growth unique.

I think the number of Unawakened looking into the otherkin communities is increasing because awareness of such a concept also is. Many that seek it however probably will not awaken within themselves but at the starting point of their next life the concept will find itself already embedded in their soul for preparation.

When time is eternal, the journey is far from over yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kalamadae
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What draws you here   What draws you here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What draws you here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OtherKin Realms :: OtherKin Races :: Humans-
Jump to: