OtherKin Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OtherKin Realms

Shadows of Valhalla OtherKin Forums and Chat Room

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OtherKin Fetishes

Go down 
+3
ShiloGreenwood
zerak
ElvishLore
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ElvishLore

ElvishLore

Female Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-01

OtherKin Fetishes Empty
PostSubject: OtherKin Fetishes   OtherKin Fetishes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:46 am

Have you noticed that you have a fetish for Otherkin? Are you particularly drawn sexually to a specific race? If so what is it that seems to turn you on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ElvishHeart
zerak

zerak

Male Number of posts : 3
Kin Type : Elven
Registration date : 2008-01-20

OtherKin Fetishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OtherKin Fetishes   OtherKin Fetishes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:38 pm

for me elven ears
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cadet_allen
ShiloGreenwood

ShiloGreenwood

Female Number of posts : 7
Kin Type : Elven
Registration date : 2008-02-11

OtherKin Fetishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OtherKin Fetishes   OtherKin Fetishes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:36 pm

I typically adore just how elven guys are built - lean and muscular- with delicate, but not 'girly' features every where, especially their faces... not bulky and no hair in any extra places (ie, face, under arms)- but if I had to pick a fetish, if I have any at all... it's really not 'Kin or race based - but nice, very long (as in waist to butt length), well taken care of hair.... but technically any race can have that... >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/greenwoodhavens
Ryu

Ryu

Number of posts : 1
Kin Type : demon and dragon mix
Registration date : 2008-02-11

OtherKin Fetishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OtherKin Fetishes   OtherKin Fetishes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:47 pm

pretty much what my sister(Shilo) said, except I prefer demons or dragons Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragonoftheforest
ElvishLore

ElvishLore

Female Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-01

OtherKin Fetishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OtherKin Fetishes   OtherKin Fetishes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:42 am

Mine is Demons. There is just something about them, that is HOT. Might be because my true mate is Demon. But HOT HOT HOT
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ElvishHeart
crimsonmoon

crimsonmoon

Female Number of posts : 3
Kin Type : wereleopard and tiger,phoenix,psy vampire,fallen angel,succubus,starseed,wood elf
Registration date : 2008-09-03

OtherKin Fetishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OtherKin Fetishes   OtherKin Fetishes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:03 pm

I agree with ElvishLore. I love demons, but I end up finding the ones that seem to get into the most trouble and are crazy. It's something about the energy though. I also tend to go for dragons and lycans. Maybe Its more of the power dominate struggle that I like.

When I do find male leopards and tigers, its the same thing. Rough play
Back to top Go down
kalamadae

kalamadae

Female Number of posts : 24
Kin Type : Multiple, Dominant Species: Dragon
Registration date : 2010-11-08

OtherKin Fetishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OtherKin Fetishes   OtherKin Fetishes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:12 pm

scales and fur.... i find in general but i find when i mental shift to others ive been they change to other things as well.

Scales i believe to my links to being various dragons
Fur from my various forms as animals

*Shrugs* Its a comfortable thought, but at the same time the idea of getting sexual with a snake or a cat repulses me.

I think these 'fetishes' link to our various forms and what they feel most comfortable to.

Ah i also have an affinity with wolves, werewolves and lycanthropes... same as a few of you find it with demons, i have this unexplainable attraction to wolf-like creatures, more so anthro ones.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kalamadae
Soto

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-01-06

OtherKin Fetishes Empty
PostSubject: My fetishes   OtherKin Fetishes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:32 am

The biggest fetish I have that I cannot resist is the attraction to dangerous females. This means I love any female who would probably turn around and kill me if I didn't earn her acceptance. If I could physically mate with a tigress I probably wouldn't pass up the opportunity to try because of the sheer life and death situation that would be. In essence it'd be like making love to death itself and should you come out alive that would be defying death in the same right. Most likely this is due to my true mate being my natural predator in the original existence we were created in. Though I won't go into to details the first time we met she almost destroyed my soul so when we became mates it was down right unthinkable to make love to such a magnificent creature. Though we were probably the same age soul wise I was in a cub/smaller form due to my soul's inexperience and due to the way we grew. Souls then didn't grow through time they grew through experience that added to their soul essence. She towered over me in a form that was captivating yet also very intimidating. So strong/dangerous females are my fetish and my mate is the only being in existence now that could completely obliterate my soul so she is still the only female I have eyes for.

Well there is one or two more nature fetishes I like and it's odd because I'm not submissive at all but I do like being owned by my true mate. Being her's and her's alone, her property, her male, her beast to command. I doubt she'd let me call her master because of her love for me as an equal but at times that's how I see her because she is actually the true master of my soul and has been since we made the initial soul exchange. Being praised for pleasing her both intimately and other ways doesn't really have to be physical, could be anything, but being praised for making her happy also makes me glow and purr in many ways.

As far as physical traits or characteristics I LOVE tails. I can't deny I'm a tail male. Long hair is amazing too especially down to the butt. Braid the length and put glasses on and you have the air of intelligence and wisdom about you. If nothing else Sage like wisdom is the most important thing to me in my female's character, but it's rare to find that.

I also love Alpha Females, you have to love dominant females because they won't ever let a male step on their strength and Alpha Females are generally all leaders in nature just like my true mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OtherKin Fetishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: OtherKin Fetishes   OtherKin Fetishes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OtherKin Fetishes
Page 1 of 1